Thursday, September 11, 2014

NEWSFLASH! Spread the word and tell your friends.

I am postponing the due date for the Watsons essay for ALL BLOCKS. I do NOT want you to work on this on Shabbat, and I want you to enjoy your weekend. Tomorrow, Friday, we will focus on the preposition review and an overview of diagramming. Monday will be the preposition test. Any time you have after the preposition test should be used for working on the essay. Then, when we return from Charleston you will take the cumulative vocabulary and roots test, and we'll discuss Out of my Mind. I will introduce literary elements as well. We will get back to the essay the week of the 29th. Writing is a process that takes time. Trying to rush through it won't help you or me. Please put your notes in a safe place.

Thanks!