Sunday, April 8, 2018

Welcome back!

I hope your break was restful and enjoyable! I am looking forward to hearing about your adventures. I will return your adj/adv test after the last two students have taken it. You can look for your scores (yes, they are all graded) on Tuesday. I will be grading the Hero's Journey projects this week and next.

Monday: Ms. Garrison will be checking your Weebly. This is a classwork/homework grade in LA.
Day 2: Short story read-aloud. I will be out on Tuesday to accompany my mother at the hospital but should be back on Wednesday.
Day 3: Introduction to phrases/clauses unit, which requires an understanding of types of conjunctions.
Day 4: We will go over the adj/adv test, and you will set a writing goal for yourself. I will explain in class.


Homework this week:
Membean - 45 minutes by 4/15 12am
Begin learning Roots Unit 9
Journal Entry #11 due Friday 4/13 5pm.

I will explain about your next novel NEXT week.

If you haven't seen the baby eaglet lately, you wouldn't believe how fast it has grown. It is standing. stretching its wings, moving around the nest.