Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Week of 9/31-10/4

Our joyful month of Chagim is coming to a close. We will be back to a regular schedule for a while. You need to complete reading Out of My Mind this week. We will have a number of activities related to the book this week, along with WRaP testing, and diagramming review.

*********PLEASE FOLLOW THE LINK TO THE RIGHT -> TO COMPLETE A POLL***********
CP stands for Cerebral Palsy.

Day 1: Cumulative vocabulary and roots test. This is a review of the words you learned previously.

Day 2: Literary response to Out of My Mind. This will be an art project that I will explain in class. While you are working on the literary response, I will be meeting with you individually to return your essay and provide feedback on your writing.

Day 3: Completion of projects and conferences from Day 2. I will also be explaining your Out of My Mind exam. This is a take-home exam - open note, open book, open computer. You may use any resource you wish to complete it, including the responses on Edmodo, but your exam answers must be YOUR thoughts and ideas.

Day 4: Return and review cumulative vocab and roots test. Diagramming review.

GREAT NEWS!!! NO HOMEWORK THIS WEEK EXCEPT TO READ OUT OF MY MIND!!

Please remember that "EVIDENCE OF WORK" for your P.O.S. project, in what ever form you wish to show me, is due Day 2. You may send me an email, a photo, drop off a written document, show me game parts - as long as you prove that you are working on your project. I am happy to answer any of your questions and offer suggestions. Just ask!