Saturday, June 14, 2014

#CLMOOC

Teachers never stop learning or preparing. While you are all off enjoying camp, the beach, the library (I hope!) or even your own backyard, I am busy learning about the many exciting opportunities that await us all in school next year. One of these is an online course that I am taking in which I will share information with thousands of other educators from all over the world. We'll teach each other about apps, links, projects, and more! So, this summer, you will likely see posts from me relating to this course and others I am engaged in. If you are interested, read on! If not, that's okay, too. If you are looking for a fun way to create an avatar for yourself, and haven't done this yet, try Marvel Comics' superhero maker! I learned about it from #CLMOOC, and had fun creating my avatar.