This also means that, until Google fixes the problems with Docs, NO ONE will be able to complete any work on the essay. The only thing we can do about this is to enjoy the opportunity to do something else. What can you do?
- Play jacks
- Read (anything at all!)
- Surprise your mom/dad/grandma and clean your room and bathroom.
- Learn something new.
- Play with a deck of cards. (One of my favorite non-tech pastimes is making card houses.)
- Make a card for a grandparent and send or deliver it.
- Explore Wonderopolis
- Put on some music and DANCE!
- Put a trash can at least 5' from your bed and see how many 'baskets' you can make in a row.
- Find an empty shoe box in your house and create a new game that uses the box.
- Practice a musical instrument
- Make a Zentangle
- Watch a video on how to draw letters graffiti style, then try it! Click here
- and anything else your clever brain comes up with!
I would love to know how you spend that "pebble time." Shabbat Shalom