Thursday, December 13, 2018

MIDTERMS WEEK and online practice

I have linked the answers for the blue Diction Packet on Google Classroom. Thank you to those of you who reminded me to do that!

Here are a number of links to sites for grammar practice. I have not checked them recently to make sure these links are still active. If you find that one does not work, let me know and I will delete it.

LINKS FOR PRACTICE


This week:
Monday regular schedule We will have a general review for the cumulative midterm using a board game.
Tuesday A40 schedule We will have general review for the cumulative midterm using Socrative/Kahoot/Quizizz
Wednesday A40 schedule Part 1 of the written midterm
Thursday A40 schedule Part 2 of the written midterm
Friday LA and Math midterms. You will clean out your locker during the break between exams.

NOTE: I will explain the Lie/Lay chart again during MONDAY's study hall. Feel free to come.
During study hall on TUESDAY, I will be available to answer all questions.

Enjoy your break, and don't forget to read A Long Walk to Water.