Sunday, January 6, 2019

Welcome back! How did you ring in the new year?

A huge THANK YOU to those of you whose family gave me Target gift cards. I ended up purchasing a new vacuum cleaner. Not exciting, I know, but it is greatly needed in my "House o'Allergies." If you bestowed me with an Amazon gift card, I haven't used it yet. Thank you as well.

This week we will begin with Long Walk to Water as well as review results of the midterms. Some of you will be rewriting your written midterm, some of you will be focused on the cumulative piece, and some will need to do both. We won't begin Membean until next week as the first week back is always a time of readjustment. I know you are anxiously awaiting grades. I have them...but will not input into NetClassroom until tomorrow morning (early). You need a good night's sleep.

Looking forward to seeing all of you tomorrow! Let's ROCK & ROLL!


via GIPHY